Thursday 29 May 2014

France




The French left our NASRI!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH do you know what I actually think this is a good move. After what happened last year if Deschamps  thinks that Nasri is going to the world cup is going to disrupt the squad then don’t take him. The Surprise for me is the inclusion of Evra. As a United fan I like Evra as a player and as a person I think he is funny and seems a good chap. But he was the ring leader 4 years ago. He was the guy who was suspended for 10 games. Im shocked that Deschamps has selected him over Clichy who had a better season than Evra as well.

Anyway the French have a good squad. Im a big fan of the young players they have coming through especially Varane and Pogba who are in this squad. For a little while now France have made the same kind of player Cabaye, Nasri, Valbuena, Gourcuff ect but they also make defensive midfield players like Matuidi and Mavuba. Pogba is an different type of midfield player. I wonder what would have happened if he had stayed at Manchester United. No doubt in my mind he is the same kind of player to Yaya Toure. I really like this guy and I promise you this, He will score one of the goals of the Tournament because thats what he does. He scores amazing goals. Doesn’t bother scoring rubbish ones just the ones that stand the test of time.

Varane is every inch a World Class Defender now and at the age of 21. He has won the Champions league this year. I think he is better than Pepe I don’t understand why he is the back up to Pepe because he is in a different league. This guy is SOLID and he will be the Worlds best soon.

The French is strong everywhere. Goalkeeper they have Lloris, in defence they have Koscielny, Varene, Evra, Sagna, Debuchy and Sakho. In Midfield they have Ribery, Cabaye, Pogba and Matuidi and Up front they have Benzema, Remy and Giroud. This is one of the strongest squads of them all. The fact that they left out 2 top class players and they are still this strong shows the depth that France has at this time.

The only other thing im going to write about with France is Antoine Greizmann. This guy is going to be a very handy player for France. A short quick tricky winger with a goal or 2 in him. I think the Real Sociedad winger could be a big player for them and that may get him a move to one of the big clubs in Europe. I think his time in Sociedad is coming to an end anyway but at the moment he may get a Liverpool or Wolfburg. A good World cup and Barcelona or Real Madrid may come calling for him.

If you have Read my Swiss blog you will know that I see easy work for France and the Swiss. I see France topping Group E.

Star Man: Franck Ribery
One to Watch: Paul Pogba

Prediction: Quarter Final/ Semi Final 

No comments:

Post a Comment