Thursday 12 June 2014

Algeria


When I started with all of this blogging stuff I was Dreading 3 teams Honduras, Iran and Algeria. I know little about them and that is a nightmare for any blogger or football writer. However Algeria is one of the teams that you think you know nothing about but in fact its not that bad. I know a few of these players in fact i rate a few of these players. Don’t get me wrong im not saying they will be getting out of the group and im not even saying they will win or draw a game but they have  few players ive heard of.


The first one is a guy who I actually think would do a decent job in the championship or maybe higher and that is Madjid Bougherra. He was brilliant at Charlton and Rangers and then moved to Qatar. Ruined his career. I think this guy is class. He is 31 and could be back in France or England from what I hear on a free this year.

Also like a lad called Sofiane Feghouli (a cool name to say). He plays for Valencia. I have seen him a few times playing for them and he seems tricky almost works his way into trouble. But decent at what he does. I like the look of Boudebouz. I remember him being linked to Blackburn a few years ago. Playing in France with Bastia still but may be on for a move soon.

I don’t expect much from them but good luck to them. They are in a weak group. They have Russia, Belgium and South Korea and all 3 are better than them. A Draw would be a good result for them.

Star Man: Feghouli
One to watch: Boudebouz
Prediction: no points out at group stage.  

No comments:

Post a Comment